NT-proBNP is mainly synthesized and secreted by ventricular myocytes. The changes in ventricular load and ventricular wall pressure is the main reason to stimulate BNP secretion. BNP can promote the excretion of sodium and urine, can relax the bold vessel, can antagonize the vasoconstriction of the Renin-Angiotesin-aldosterone system (RAAS), which is the major endocrine systems that protect against ventricular overload and hypertension. Cardiac dysfunction can strongly activate the natriuretic peptide system, and ventricular overload can induce BNP release.
Quantitative immunofluorescent technology detects canine NT-proBNP concentration
10 min rapid test
- Canine heart disease takes 10% of all animals. It is one of the biggest threats to elder dogs health. 75% of canine heart diseases such as heart failure and thrombus are caused by dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM). Many canines were failed to recover because of delayed detection and treatment.
- Heart failure takes place when the heart is unable to pump adequate blood to the body for metabolism and it can only be maintained by rising venous pressure.
- All most all heart diseases lead to heart failure.
- Symptoms of heart failure: breathing difficulties that include shortness of breath, frequent coughing, tired, lack of energy, fainting or collapsing, reduced ability to exercise, reduced appetite, swelling in the abdomen.
- early detection of heart failure
- diagnosis and classification of heart failure
- distinguish heart failure from dyspnea caused by other factors
- treatment, monitoring and prognosis assessment of heart failure
- Standard: 10 pieces/box
- Storage: cold
Canine NT-proBNP test kit
determine the level of canine NT-proBNP
Fluorescent rapid test